Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 on the protection of personal data and art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”)
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned legislation, our Real Estate Agency hereby wishes to inform you in advance both of the use of your personal data and of your rights, by communicating the following to you:
- OWNER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is Francesca Aprea, with registered office in Capri, in Via Padre Serafino Cimino n. 21. The updated list of the persons responsible for the processing, with the related areas of competence, is available at the headquarters of the Capri Immobiliare agency.
- PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
For the purpose of carrying out the real estate brokerage activity, and to satisfy your request for services, we use some data of the interested party. These are identification data, contact details (address, fixed telephone number, mobile phone, fax, e-mail), data relating to the property, data relating to its economic capacity, cadastral certificates and real estate origin, data relating to the composition of its nucleus. familiar.
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESSING
These data will be provided by the interested party and will be collected by our staff and our collaborators, also by computer or telematic means, in order to be able to carry out the real estate brokerage activity, to execute a contractually agreed service or operation, to check the progress of contractual relationships as well as the risks associated with them.
It should be noted that the provision of such data is mandatory in the sense that, otherwise, we would not be able to fulfill, totally or partially, the aforementioned mandate, and that your data may also be collected from other subjects. Some information, then, may have to be communicated by you or by third parties for legal obligations (eg pursuant to anti-money laundering legislation).
Your identification data will also be processed for the fulfillment of obligations established by state laws, regulations and community legislation, or by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law and by control or supervisory bodies. The related processing does not require the consent of the interested party.
The information relating to your property, including photos of it, will also be processed for the conduct of promotional and commercial practices aimed at the correct execution of the mandate entrusted, and may therefore be disseminated through publication on websites, social networks and / or printed publications of the owner, subject to his express consent.
Your e-mail addresses may be used by the owner to send you commercial communications on products and services similar to those provided, pursuant to and for the purposes of paragraph 4 of art. 130 Legislative Decree 196/2003. You may object to this processing purpose at any time. The opposition will have no effect on the pursuit of the main purpose of carrying out the real estate brokerage activity.
Your data will be made known to our internal administrative staff and to our external collaborators, the list of which is available at our office, and will also be communicated to our service providers such as IT services companies, outsourcing companies, consultants and freelancers, insurance companies, debt collection companies, fraud control companies, entities and / or patronages, companies or entities appointed by us as responsible for the specific treatment and the list of which is available to you at our office.
In addition, your data may be disclosed to technicians for all checks on the property of your interest to be carried out at the Land Registry and / or other institutions, bodies or registers.
Some of your Personal Data are transferred to Recipients who may be located outside the European Economic Area. The Data Controller ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. Indeed, the transfers are based alternatively on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission. More information and a copy of these agreements are available from the Owner.
- DATA STORAGE
All personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computer and telematic methods, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated. Personal data which need not be kept for the purposes indicated will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, from the outset, in such a way as to minimize the use of data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Finally, please note that in your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2) obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4) object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can contact the Data Controller using the contact details indicated below: 3474757276 – 0818374598.